Uma Joy Healing Art and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Company,” “me,” or “I”) respect your privacy. This Policy describes the ways we collect information from and about you, and what we do with the information, so that you may decide whether or not to provide information to us. By accessing our website, or purchasing our products or services you agree to this Privacy Statement in addition to any other agreements we might have with you. Uma Joy Healing Art Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that our Company does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control our company or people that our Company does not employ or manage.
Collection of your Personal Information
The information I collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
– when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
– when you visit my website;
– when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
– when you contact me for help;
– when you attend my customer events, workshops, personal services, art shows, art fairs, conferences or webinars; and
– when the site sends me error reports or application analytics data.
My Use of your Personal Information
My Company may use information that I collect about you to:
– deliver the products and services that you have requested;
– provide you with customer support;
– communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us;
– verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
– enforce my terms and conditions;
– manage my business;
– transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
Uma Joy Healing Art does not share information with third party companies.
– I have public blogs on my Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact me at UmaJoyHealingArt@gmail.com or click the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email.
– Social media platforms and widgets. My Website includes social media features, these features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on my Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on my Website. I also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. I cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
My Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between my Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
– Web Beacons. My Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics,such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to my Company’s cookie requirements.
– I may create links to other websites. I will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by my Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and I am not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. I encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
My Retention of your Personal Information
I will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. I will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from me in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at UmaJoyHealingArt@gmail.com. If you supply me with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which my Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing my site and using my services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Terms of conditions – website and pages that link to website (ie MailChimp, Lead Pages, Adobe, and similar sites
All links from and to this website are subject to the privacy conditions explained within this page.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use, then you may contact us using the information below.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
My Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact us at: UmaJoyHealingArt@gmail.com
Updated June 5, 2022